Health and Social Services
Health and social services are evolving, as emerging models, pressures, expectations and technologies reshape the fundamentals of how we think about health and social systems. Healthcare and social systems are more integrated across providers, programs and governments than ever. The role of the patient is changing, with greater personal control of health and information, greater expectations of care integration, and greater concerns for privacy and transparency the norm.
ThinkPlace works with health and social services policymakers, program innovators, service delivery teams, social service & healthcare institutions and digital health services, to help them explore, co-design, innovate and evaluate.
How we can help
- Co-design and stakeholder engagement: Engage with peak bodies, health institutions, clinicians, governments and communities to understand their needs and challenges, and design new healthcare models, solutions and policies together.
- Develop new visions and strategy: Strategies to seed and accelerate health and wellbeing transformations at the policy, program and care levels.
- Accelerate digital health innovation and adoption: Designing new healthcare programs, services, solutions and experiences, that harness the power of digital and data in a way that is inclusive, ethical and dignified.
- Reimagine health regulation: Driving systemically high-quality healthcare while allowing the sector to flourish.
- Research: Conduct research with frontline clinicians and healthcare consumers, with our researchers in the field.